We have become more and more experienced, but we have realized the creation of a startup: warm relations, drive and full dedication to our favorite business. We are looking for a team member who loves loot boxes with loot boxes as much as we do.
- Work on the core and meta mechanics of the project.
- Full feature support from writing GDD to release control.
- Work with project analytics to make the right decisions to improve game mechanics.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Senior/Lead Game Designer
- Experience in f2p games.
- Great gaming experience, interest in action games.
- General conditions of work
- Official from the first day, full white salary, 28 calendar days vacation (or cash compensation) and additional pay>
- Remote work/Central office
- VMI, including for remote employees.
- Help with the equipment of the workplace at home.
- Professional development support (training, conferences).
- Complimentary breakfasts and training with a trainer in our own gym for employees at the Central Office.
- Corporate taxi and evening hot meal for those who are late.
- Monthly corporate events, including online, welcome gifts and gifts for various holidays.